Appoint Healthcare Vacancy
Are you ready to take charge of your career and join a dynamic team that’s all about achieving greatness? Look no further! Appoint Healthcare has exciting opportunities for a driven Recruitment Consultant to make their mark and reap the rewards.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Your first-year On-Target Earnings (OTE) will typically reach £32,000-£38,500 dependent on performance, and your second-year OTE might soar to an impressive £38,000-£60,000. First year basic salary will be between £25,000 – £27,000 per annum
Location: Fair Oak, Eastleigh, please note you will need to be able to drive due to the location of the office (public transport is limited)
Hours: Full Time, Permanent position from Monday to Friday. Plus, enjoy the flexibility of working from home one day a week after a successful probation period. The rest of the time we prefer to be in the office where we can push each other, learn from each other and celebrate the wins in person!
Prior recruitment or sales experience is not a requirement for this role. The successful applicant will show all the right attitudes and mindsets, including a willingness to learn and grow, to perform to the best of your ability and want to be a success. This is a target-based role and significant financial rewards are directly linked to efforts and successes.
This role has two core functions. The first is to proactively search for and contact prospective people for our client vacancies via phone, email and SMS/WhatsApp etc. and then convert them into applicants for our clients’ vacancies and support them through the recruitment and on-boarding processes. We use multiple sources to search for these people including social media, online job boards and databases and especially our own database of potential people, which has been built up over the last 14 years and is now very strong.
The second core function of this role is to develop and nurture our client company offerings and relationships, so that we are providing an informative, engaging, and consultative service to the companies that we work with.
This role is suitable for anyone with high levels of determination, motivation, and ambition to be successful, earn well and progress through their career. In addition to these essential attitudes, you will need a good level of written and oral communication skills, be comfortable making large numbers of calls to prospective applicants and be comfortable using Windows based computers and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in particular.
If career progression is important to you, you will appreciate our transparent career ladder. We’re committed to developing and nurturing our team through the ranks. Many of our team came straight from education and have now worked their way into senior management roles and directorships.
Recruitment Consultant Person Specification:
– Essential: The right attitudes. You must be keen to make a success of yourself and prepared to work hard to achieve just that. This is a sales based role an is not a role that you can chill or coast through. It’s a fun, fast paced and energised sales environment that requires the effort to be put in.
– Tenacity, Determination, Enthusiasm & Ambition.
– Highly organised.
– Motivated to achieve financial and non-financial targets.
– Good listening and relationship building skills.
– Have a genuinely caring and ethical approach to customer and colleague relationships. This is key to our team and hard wired to what drives our overall success.
Benefits and Incentives include:
– Uncapped Commissions: your efforts directly translate into uncapped financial rewards. The more you put in, the more you’ll take home.
– Generous Leave: enjoy increasing annual leave entitlement over your first four years.
– Fun Events: from themed days to charity fundraisers, our social calendar is packed with exciting activities.
– Modern Workspace: work in light-filled, modern offices with garden space and even BBQs in the summer. Free car parking is available on site.
– Holiday Break: unwind between Christmas and New Year as the company takes a well-deserved break.
– Enhanced pension contribution
– Enhanced parental leave
– Flexibility of working hours
– Work from home 1 day per week (after induction and probation period)
– Company provided laptop
Appoint Healthcare has been established for 13 years. We’re a successful and growing company with a fresh and ethical approach to healthcare recruitment. We’ve built an outstanding reputation within our market sector, supported by over 350 5-Star Google reviews and our market leading Net Promoter Score of +57 (industry sector average is +21). In these unpredictable times, healthcare recruitment remains resilient, providing you with stability and growth.
You’ll be provided with a thorough induction and training program. You will be mentored by people who have already progressed successfully through the business. Our team are not only experts in their sector, but people that want to help you develop your skills and experience through engagement and collaboration, and be successful.
Appoint Healthcare offers a clear and achievable career progression path, as it is our aim to see people grow within the business.
For more information, please call or text us on 01489 799959 and ask for Simon or Claire. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
As Office Manager, Claire is the secret behind the smooth running of our office! With a history of office roles across several industries, Claire loves to help out wherever she can and generally be our rock. Off duty, you can find her hanging out with loved ones, going on forest walks with her partner and dog Izzy, cooking or baking, pottering around in the garden, travelling, or doing something sporty!.