Deputy Manager – Learning Disability Service
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Position: Deputy Manager
Salary: £12 per hour
Hours: Full time – 40 hour contract
Contract type: Permanent
About the Service & Company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager to join a specialised residential service for up to 10 people with learning disabilities and complex needs, located in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
With a CQC rating of Good, the person-centred support programmes are put in place to empower residents to live as independently as possible.
You will be working for a company with over 220 services. We are specialised in residential and supported living services for adults aged 18+ with learning disabilities, autism, mental health conditions and acquired brain injuries.
- To line manage the senior team and ensure residents have high-quality levels of care
- To support the Registered Manager to ensure the home is in accordance with regulatory bodies and support CQC inspections
- To support the Registered Manager in managing rotas and shift patterns
- To provide hands on care to the residents
- To contribute to the on-call rota and weekend working
- You will have Senior/Deputy Manager experience and a passion for working within a learning disability service
- You will have excellent working knowledge of regulatory standards
- You will have a strong can do attitude and excellent organisational skills
- You will have a supportive management approach
Benefits on offer:
- Supportive training environment and opportunities to progress
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your CV/click apply.
For more information on the role, please contact Georgina Hartley at Appoint Healthcare.
Phone: 01489 774 214
Recruitment Consultant - Specialist Care
Georgina thrives on helping and supporting people; she loves finding Nurses the perfect role to suit them and their requirements. She specialises in recruiting for all nursing roles within Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Complex Care / Neuro-disabilities for our Specialist Care team. Georgina covers the whole of the UK for a variety of hospitals and services in this sector. Outside of Appoint Healthcare, Georgina enjoys going on many adventures with her husband and son. She also loves going for meals out with her friends, travelling, and getting caught up in a good film or TV series.
01489 774 214