Clinical Lead Nurse – Care Home in Perth ( RGN / RMN / RNLD Qualified ) £23.50 p/h
- Location: Perth , Perthshire
- Care Categories: Dementia, Complex and Specialist Nursing care
- Salary: £23,50 p/h
- Hours: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Days
- Contract Type: Permanent
Are you thinking about taking the next step in your nursing career?
Are you already an experienced Clinical Lead looking for a change of Scenery?
We are confident we can offer a supportive and friendly environment where you can grow!
Our home is a lovely 50-bedded service offering high quality nursing care to elderly suffering with dementia, head and brain injuries, schizophrenia and Huntington’s.
We are looking for a confident nurse with strong clinical and leadership skills to provide support to our nursing and support team.
For a Clinical Lead ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) we offer :
- Free meals
- Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced PVG Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- Team recognition awards (E.g Making a difference award £50 )
- 28 days of annual leave
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Supermarket and takeaway discounts
- Extra day off for career milestones and £200 reward for long service
- Money off retail and leisure
- Wellbeing support
Your responsibilities as a Clinical lead ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) will be but are not limited to :
- Leading the nursing team to deliver safe and high standard care
- Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
- Encouraging positive working relationships within the team
- Ensuring a welcoming, safe and engaging environment is provided for all residents
- Supporting the delivery of improvements within the home
- Supporting the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home
- Developing care plans and Staff Rotas
We are looking for someone to join our team who is :
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) with a valid and clear NMC pin number
- A confident communicator and confident in leading a team
- Passionate about delivering high standards of care in lines with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
- A glass half -full person with a positive outlook and a sense of humour
How to Apply if you are Interested in taking that first step to a new and exciting job as a Clinical Lead ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
Emily Hlodikova ( Recruitment Consultant )
Direct Dial: 01489774201
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
*Please note you must be fully eligible to work and live in the UK*
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER / NEWLY QUALIFIED / STAFF NURSE / CLINICAL LEAD / CHARGE NURSE / SENIOR NURSE / TEAM LEADER / LEAD NURSE /
Managed Account Consultant - Elderly Care
Emily joined Appoint Healthcare as a trainee Recruitment Resourcer, since then she helped secure employment for hundreds of care assistants. She now specialises in going above and beyond for her clients, placing Nurses in nursing homes all across the UK for our Elderly Care team. A culinary enthusiast and “mom” of her friend group, Emily adores hosting, treating friends to Slovakian delights. Surprisingly, she’s also a metalhead and a Harry Styles devotee.